Brian and I have been talking about his new email newsletter lately, and I thought it’d be interesting to have a similar conversation with someone in a completely different topical market.
It’s about one person writing and curating a topic he knows and cares about, building a massive email audience over a period of four years, then turning all that work into a sustainable business.
In this 39-minute episode Peter Cooper and I discuss:
- How this programmer became a major content publisher
- Why he switched from blogging to email newsletters
- How he promoted his newsletters in the early days
- What he learned from one of the world’s best Tetris players
- Where the majority of Cooper Press’ revenue comes from
- The only social network that really works (for him)
- His approach to opt-in conversion optimization
- His best two pieces of advice for starting a curated email newsletter
Listen to Rainmaker.FM Episode No. 29 below …
The Show Notes
- Cooper Press
- Position Your Content Curation for Success With These 5 Essential Elements
- 3 Ways to Grow Your Curated Email Newsletter Faster
- 5 Traffic Strategies That Build Your Curation Audience
- Landing Pages Turn Traffic Into Money
- How To Use UTM Parameters In Google Analytics 5
*Rainmaker.FM is brought to you by Authority Rainmaker, the live event that will help you accelerate your business with an integrated content, search, and social media marketing experience.