This week, Robert and I put on our commentary caps to take on subjects that have been in the news. Plus, we reveal what’s in the very near future for Rainmaker.FM (think big).
The main story this week is all too familiar … short-cut marketers are the reason we can’t have nice things. Now, apparently, they’ve destroyed trust in social media, as consumers assume everyone is on the take.
As you might expect, we have an answer for that one. Plus, we talk podcasting for content marketing, revenue models for podcast networks, and heartily agree with some advice given by Gary Vaynerchuk.
In this 39-minute episode Robert Bruce and I discuss:
- The big, new project that we’ve been hinting at
- 3 business benefits of producing a podcast
- Revenue models for your podcast
- A key content marketing trend we’re riding
- How marketers have destroyed social media
- The second coming of word-of-mouth marketing
- How to grow your audience when momentum is flatlining
Listen to Rainmaker.FM Episode No. 28 below …
The Show Notes
- The Rise of Podcasting: The Ultimate On Demand Content [Infographic]
- The (Surprisingly Profitable) Rise of Podcast Networks
- “EGC” is the Key Content Marketing Trend
- Social Media Has Killed Consumer Trust
- How to Scale Your Content After Your Numbers “Peak”
*Rainmaker.FM is brought to you by the Rainmaker Platform, the complete website solution for content marketers and Internet entrepreneurs.