Each week in 2017, we are hosting a customer-focused webinar that either walks you through an important set of Rainmaker Platform features or that answers your burning how-to questions.
The goal is to create a roadmap for building a powerful Rainmaker Platform website.
And the learning doesn’t begin or end here. This series of webinars simply adds to what our remarkable Rainmaker documentation team has already created (and continues to create) in the Knowledge Base. Consider the Rainmaker Site Building Roadmap to be yet another avenue for learning how to maximize your investment in the Rainmaker Platform.
Here is the schedule of topics:
- February: Your Minimum Viable Website
- March: Setting Up and Maximizing Your Rainmaker Blog
- April: Getting More Traffic, Visibility, and Sales
- May: Email, Autoresponders, and Publishing a Curated Newsletter
- June: Selling Digital Downloads
- July: Using Rainmaker to Build Authority and Community Through Podcasting
- August: Educating and Engaging Your Customers with an LMS Course
- September: Sending the Right Message, To the Right People, at the Right Time with Marketing Automation
Important links to register for the live events and submit questions for the Q&As will be delivered to Rainmaker Platform customers via email. If you have any questions, email email@example.com.