In this Q&A, Rafal, Chris, and Jerod were on hand to answer any of your questions that didn’t get answered in the How to Choose the Best Theme for Your Rainmaker Site webinar.
Here is a rundown of the webinar. Timestamps have been included for your convenience.
- Previous session recap (0001:26)
- Is it possible to change the theme just for my Homepage? (00:04:45)
- Choosing a theme to sell a new product (00:06:51)
- Creating mobile navigation for online courses (00:10:41)
- What Rainmaker themes allow a search widget in the header or in the top navigation bar? (00:14:36)
- When trying to select the best theme for creating a membership site what elements should you look for? (00:15:29)
- Is there a reference guide to common CSS codes for common changes that people request? (00:19:42)
- How can we easily customize the colors of themes to suit our own brand? (00:21:13)
- What is the process for submitting a customized Genesis theme to replace the one chosen in Rainmaker? (00:23:52)
- Is there going to be a page builder in Rainmaker? (00:25:29)
- What would be the best theme for a Rainmaker site devoted to hyper local podcasts? (00:31:23)
- How to change the color of links in Education Pro (00:33:56)
- How do you replace the solid color in footer one with an image or a specific color in Parallax Pro? (00:43:02)
- Is there an easy way to change themes without losing any data? (00:46:52)
- Overlap scrolling on Parallax themes (00:48:56)
- Upcoming webinars (00:50:15)
- Additional Questions? (00:51:05)
- mp3 Audio
- pdf Transcript
W3Schools.com as a resource for customizing CSS.